Storm the Tower Hill Climb powered by Isle of Man Creamery
Isle of Man Cyclefest’s unique take on the traditional British hill climb gives our budding cyclists the opportunity to race against the clock on the iconic TT Motorcycle Course. Held over 1.5 miles of this world-famous ribbon of tarmac, competitors will power themselves in lung-bursting fashion, out of Ramsey, and up past the Albert Tower, built to commemorate the visit of Prince Albert and Queen Victoria.
Finishing at 700ft above sea level, riders get to soak up the stunning view out over the sea to England and Scotland, but only once they’ve taken the chequered flag!
– 1.5 miles
– Finish Line at 700ft above Sea Level
– Fully closed roads
– Rider pack posted out prior to the event – no need to sign on
– Free Saturday access wristband to Isle of Man Cyclefest
– Fully marshaled route
– Medical support
– Rider public liability insurance
– Electronic timing with live results on line
– Event photography
– £800 prize fund
– Post event massage
Storm the Tower Hill Climb Map and Profile
Under rules and regulations of TLI Cycling.