The Isle of Man Cyclefest Piccolo Fondo Presented by Isle of Man Bank
– Sunday 14th May 2017
If the long course sounds all too energetic, don’t despair! Isle of Man Cyclefest also offers a more beginner friendly course to encourage all-comers out into the beautiful Manx countryside, with participants returning to Milntown estate in time for a spot of lunch and the first of the day’s music acts.
Winding its way around the peaceful coastline and flatter farmland of the northern plains, our 22 mile short course is a mini delight – a patchwork of tiny villages and church steeples, set amongst fields full of new born lambs and the blooming hedgerows that frame the quiet strips of tarmac rolling silently beneath your wheels. Bliss!
– 23 miles
– 900 feet of elevation
– 14 miles of closed roads
– Rider pack posted out prior to the event – no need to sign on
– Free Sunday access wristband to Isle of Man Cyclefest
– Fully way marked route
– Partially marshaled route
– Police support at major junctions
– Medical support
– Rider public liability insurance
– Electronic timing with live results on line
– Pro style finish at Milntown Estate
– Event photography
– Post event massage
– Finishers Medal
Under rules and regulations of TLI Cycling.