The Isle of Man Cyclefest Medio Fondo Presented by Isle of Man Bank
– Sunday 14th May 2017
There is a new addition to the Cyclefest Fondo family for 2017, with the introduction of the Medio Fondo.
Aimed at those recreational riders who want to challenge themselves that little bit further, the 39-mile route follows the main Gran Fondo to the top of the first major climb over Druidale, before branching off and returning to the finish at Milntown ahead of the main event.
– 39 miles
– 2,800 feet of elevation
– 25 miles of closed roads
– Rider pack posted out prior to the event
– no need to sign on
– Free Sunday access wristband to Isle of Man Cyclefest
– Fully way marked route
– Partially marshaled route
– Police support at major junctions
– Medical support
– Rider public liability insurance
– Electronic timing with three interval points and live results on line
– Pro style finish at Milntown Estate
– Event photography
– Post event massage
– Finishers Medal
Under rules and regulations of TLI Cycling.